Archiving and Records Management – Online Course & Certification – Certificate in Archiving & Records Management
Records are in every organisation. From purchasing receipts to tax documents to communications, they need to be identified and managed properly. The method of records management that a company uses should be tailored to fit the needs of the organization. There are, however, some basic concepts in most records management systems.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Archiving and Records Management Course Aims
With our “Archive and Records Management” online training course, participants will discover the basic elements of records management programs and different ways to manage records.
Archiving and Records Management Course Objectives
The objectives of this archiving and records management online course are to:
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
What is Covered in this Course?
This archiving and records management e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Records
Module Three: Management of Records
Module Four: Context (I)
Module Five: Context (II)
Module Six: Classification
|Module Seven: Paper-Based Systems
Module Eight: Electronic Records
Module Nine: Hybrid Systems
Module Ten: Appraisals & Systems
Module Eleven: Record Maintenance
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What Does Archiving and Records Management Involve?
The e-learning programme focuses on the management of records and archives in a variety of digital and hard copy formats. Students learn to manage, organise, interpret and provide access to a wide range of records and archives, focusing on both the management of records for ongoing purposes, and their selection, preservation and accessibility for future uses including historical research.
The Archives and Records Management e-learning course provides the skills and knowledge that are needed by new entrants to the profession in the United Kingdom and abroad. Students learn to manage and preserve records created in the present and those inherited from the past for use in the present and future.
Why Choose Our Online Training Courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.