Budgets and Financial Reports – Online Training Course – Certificate in Budgets and Financial Reports – Short Course
Money matters can be intimidating for even the smartest people. However, having a solid understanding of basic financial terms and methods is crucial to your career. When terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation join the conversation, you’ll want to know what people are talking about, and you’ll want to be able to participate in the discussion.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Budgets And Financial Reports Course Aims
The budgets and financial reports online course will give you a solid foundation in finance. We’ll cover topics like; commonly used terms, financial statements, budgets, forecasting, purchasing decisions, and financial legislation.
Budgets And Financial Reports Course Objectives
The objectives of these budgets and financial reports online course are to:
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
What’s covered in this course?
This budgets and financial reports e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Glossary
Module Three: Understanding Financial Statement
Module Four: Analyzing Financial Statements, Part One
Module Five: Analyzing Financial Statements, Part Two
Module Six: Understanding Budgets
|Module Seven: Budgeting Made Easy
Module Eight: Advanced Forecasting Techniques
Module Nine: Managing The Budget
Module Ten: Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
Module Eleven: A Glimpse Into The Legal World
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What Are Budgets & Financial Reports?
“A budget is a financial plan for a defined period of time, usually a year. It may also include planned sales volumes and revenues, resource quantities, costs and expenses, assets, liabilities and cash flows”
“A financial statement is a formal record of the financial activities and position of a business, person, or other entity. Relevant financial information is presented in a structured manner and in a form easy to understand”
Why Choose Our Online Training Courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.