Online Care Certificate Standard 4 Course – Equality and Diversity – Level 1
Welcome to our online care certificate standard 4 course – equality and diversity. Our online training courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies
Course aims and objectives
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional eLearning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this online course?
- Why is this equality, diversity & human rights course important
- What does equality and diversity mean
- The Equality Act (2010)
- What is fairness and equality?
- How can health & social care organisations promote an inclusive approach?
- The Human Rights Act (1998)
- Human Rights Based Approach – F.R.E.D.A
- Discrimination and the law – Main forms of discrimination?
- Bullying and harassment
- Challenging discrimination and prejudice
- Individual and organisational responsibilities
- Online course resources
Who is this course for?
- Allied Healthcare workers
- Registered Nurses
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social Care Workers
For classroom training courses:
- Bring photo ID (e.g., passport, licence, EU card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
For online courses:
- Access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our online and classroom training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals