Change Management – Online Training Course – Certificate in Change Management – Short E-Learning Course
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and your participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Change Management Course Aims
This change management online training course will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This online course will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Change Management Course Objectives
The objectives of this change management online course are to:
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change.
What is Covered in this Change Management Course?
This change management e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Preparing for Change
Module Three: Identifying the WIIFM
Module Four: Understanding Change on an Individual Level
Module Five: Leading and Managing the Change
Module Six: Gaining Support
|Module Seven: Making it all Worthwhile
Module Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
Module Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
Module Ten: Building Resiliency
Module Eleven: Building Flexibility
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Change Management?
“Change management is a collective term for all approaches to preparing and supporting individuals, teams, and organizations in making organizational change”
Why Choose Our Online Training Courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.