Conflict Resolution – Online Training Course – Certificate in Conflict Resolution – Effective Conflict Management Skills
Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict. This course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Participants will also be provided with a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Conflict Resolution Course Aims
In this online training course, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even lawsuits.
Conflict Resolution Course Objectives
The objectives of this online course are to:
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
What is Covered in this Conflict Resolution Course?
This conflict resolution e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
Module Three: The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
Module Four: Creating an Effective Atmosphere
Module Five: Creating Mutual Understanding
Module Six: Focusing on Individual Needs
|Module Seven: Getting to the Root Cause
Module Eight: Generating Options
Module Nine: Building a Solution
Module Ten: the Short Version of the Process
Module Eleven: Additional Tools
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is conflict resolution?
“Conflict resolution is conceptualized as the methods and processes involved in facilitating the peaceful ending of conflict and retribution”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.