Contract Management – Online Training Course – Certificate in Contract Management – Short E-Learning Course
It is easy to overlook the importance of contract management because it seems to be a boring, mundane topic. Contracts, however, are the basis of most business relationships. If contracts are managed well, business relationship will flourish. If they are not, companies face financial loss, relationship harm, and damaged reputations.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Contract Management Course Aims
With this our online training course, participants will discover the specifics of how contract management works and how to effectively source agents.
Contract Management Course Objectives
The objectives of this online course are to:
- Identify contract elements
- Understand ethical contract management
- Calculate value
- Negotiate contracts
- Create basic amendments
What is Covered in this Contract Management Course?
This e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining Contract Management
Module Three: Legal and Ethical Contract Engagement
Module Four: Contract Management Requests
Module Five: How to Create a Contract
Module Six: Contract Negotiations
|Module Seven: Assess Performance
Module Eight: Relationships
Module Nine: Amending Contracts
Module Ten: Conducting Audits
Module Eleven: Renewing Contracts
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Contract Management?
“This is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk. Organizations encounter an ever-increasing amount of pressure to reduce costs and improve company performance”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.