CSTF Aligned Agency Candidate Mandatory Training Course
Agency Candidate Mandatory Training Online Course | Candidate Mandatory Training Online Course
This CSTF Aligned Agency Candidate Mandatory Training course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in line with the current Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health care and social care providers, and the Skills for Health learning outcomes.
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
What is covered in this agency candidate mandatory training online course?
This online candidate mandatory training course covers the following:
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Key Legislation and National Guidelines
- Understanding your Role and Responsibilities
- Criminal Convictions
- Fitness to Practice
- CSTF Health and Safety and Welfare, including:
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Display Screen Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Waste Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Stress Management
- CSTF Information Governance CSTF, including:
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Record Management
- Counter Fraud
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- CSTF Conflict Resolution CSTF, including:
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Managing Risk, Minimising Restraint
- Lone Workers
- Complaints Handling
- Consent Training
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation Levels 1 & 2
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Mental Health Act
- Mental Health Awareness
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 & 2, including:
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
- Clinical Waste Management
- Food Safety Awareness Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- CSTF Moving and Handling of People Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Resuscitation – Basic Life Support (BLS) Levels 1 & 2, including:
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- First Response
Who is the online candidate mandatory training e-learning course for?
LearnPac’s online agency candidate mandatory training courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e-learning courses. These awareness training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
What are the aims of this candidate mandatory training for agency workers e-learning courses?
The aims of this online mandatory training course is to provide:
|> The learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding Skills for Health’s UK CSTF|
|> Learner with a full understanding of the current legislation and procedures for health and social care worker|
|> Essential training materials for agency workers in an engaging and meaningful way|
|> FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and organisations|
*This introductory CSTF candidate mandatory training for agency workers course provides adequate e-learning materials as recommended by UK regulators.
What are the objectives of this agency candidate mandatory training online course?
The objectives of this online candidate mandatory training for agency workers course are to:
|> Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way|
|> Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace|
|> End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate|
|> FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations|
How am I assessed and certified for this mandatory training online course?
At the end of this mandatory e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online candidate mandatory training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your CSTF aligned agency candidate mandatory training e-learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards. You can also make a secure payment for your online courses through PayPal.
Once you have purchased your CSTF aligned agency candidate mandatory training online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within 24 hours of purchase.