Employee Recognition – Online Training Course – Design and Implement Effective Employee Recognition Programs
Recognizing employees through various recognition programs is a fantastic investment. Being appreciated is a basic human feeling and reaps great rewards. Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace and its employees.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Employee Recognition Course Aims
Through our employee recognition e-learning course, participants will recognise the value of implementing even the smallest of plans. The cost of employee recognition is very minimal in relation to the benefits that will be experienced. Employee recognition programs have been shown to increase productivity, employee loyalty, and increased safety.
Employee Recognition Course Objectives
The objectives of this employee recognition online course are to:
- Assess the type of employee recognition program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective employee recognition program
What is Covered in this Course?
This online employee recognition course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Many Types Of Recognition Programs
Module Three: Designing Employee Recognition Programs
Module Four: How To Get The Buzz Out About Your Program
Module Five: It Starts From The Top!
Module Six: Creating A Culture Of Recognition
|Module Seven: The Best Things In Life Are Free!
Module Eight: A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
Module Nine: Pulling Out The Red Carpet
Module Ten: The Don’ts Of Employee Recognition
Module Eleven: Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Employee Recognition?
“Employee recognition is the acknowledgement of an individual or team’s behavior, effort and accomplishments that support the organization’s goals and values.Recognition is not one-size-fits all. Thought needs to go into what would be appreciated by the person being recognized”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.