Entrepreneurship Skills – Online Training Course – Start, Run & Grow your Business – Entrepreneurship Do’s & Don’ts
Would you want to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about any of these situations, then you need our entrepreneurship e-learning course.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Entrepreneurship Skills Course Aims
Let our entrepreneurship eLearning course help you achieve your dreams. Being an entrepreneur can be full of risks. These risks are minimised through drafting a business plan, knowing your competition, and successful marketing. All these and more can be found in our entrepreneurship training course online.
Entrepreneurship Skills Course Objectives
The objectives of this entrepreneurship online course are to:
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Get financing for your business
- Hire and train employees
- Run your business
- Grow your business
What is Covered in this Entrepreneurship Skills Course?
This online entrepreneurship course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Decide On The Type Of Business
Module Three: What Is The Market/Competition Like?
Module Four: Basics Of Starting A Business
Module Five: Create A Business Plan
Module Six: Get Financing
|Module Seven: Hire Employees
Module Eight: Training Employees
Module Nine: Market The Business
Module Ten: Run The Business
Module Eleven: Grow The Business
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is entrepreneurship?
“Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is more often than not, initially a small business, offering a product, process or service for sale or hire”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.