Job Search Skills – Online Training Course & Certification – Job Search Skills and Strategies – Improve Job-Search Skills
Searching for a job can be intimidating. How do you know what job you’re best suited for? How do you build a winning resume and cover letter? Where can you find job leads? How do you network without feeling nervous? What happens when you land an interview? And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Job Search Skills Course Aims
This comprehensive job search skills e-learning course will give you the answers to all these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new job. After completing this online learning program, you’ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job. Identifying the purpose for working and the assessment of skills can help determine the types of jobs your participants should apply for.
Job Search Skills Course Objectives
The objectives of this job search skills online course are to:
- Define your objectives and purpose in your search for employment.
- Help you establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process.
- Assist you in developing a first-month plan of action for your job search.
- Craft an effective resume.
- Form an attractive cover letter.
- Develop and present a portfolio of your prior work.
- Learn networking skills in finding leads for jobs.
- Efficiently get interviews and thrive in the interview process.
What is Covered in this Job Search Skills Course?
This online job search skills course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Ready, Set, Go!
Module Three: Building Your Resume
Module Four: Polishing Your Resume
Module Five: Writing a Cover Letter
Module Six: Creating a Portfolio
|Module Seven: Networking Skills
Module Eight: Skills for Success
Module Nine: Where to Look?
Module Ten: Understanding the Interview
Module Eleven: Interview Skills
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What are job search skills?
Job search strategies and skills can be categorised into three parts:
- Practical steps that you can take to improve your chances of getting a job
- Tools and tricks that a job seeker can use to increase interview chances
- Positive psychological attitudes and outlooks that can help to reinforce the process and keep it going
For some people, these come naturally. We all know those people who seem to create extensive networks with others as though it were second nature, right? Others of us need a little bit of help and guidance. That’s what this online job search skills e-learning course will cover.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.