Motivating your Sales Team – Online Training Course – Certificate in Motivating your Sales Team – Inspire your Staff
Everyone can always use some inspiration and motivation. This online training course will help your participant’s target the unique ways each team member is motivated. Finding the right incentive for each member of your sales team is important as motivation works best when it is developed internally. Harness this through better communication, mentoring, and developing the right incentives.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Motivating your sales team will help participants create the right motivating environment that will shape and develop their sales team with right attitude and healthy competition. Instilling that unique seed which grows the motivation in your team will ensure an increase in performance and productivity. Have the best sales team you can have through better motivation.
The objectives of this motivating your sales online course are to:
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
What’s covered in this course?
This online motivating your sales course covers the following:
Motivating Your Sales Team Course Outline:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Creating a Motivational Environment
Module Three: Communicate to Motivate
Module Four: Train Your Team
Module Five: Emulate Best Practices
Module Six: Provide Tools
|Module Seven: Find Out What Motivates Employees
Module Eight: Tailor Rewards to the Employee
Module Nine: Create Team Incentives
Module Ten: Implement Incentives
Module Eleven: Recognize Achievements
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What strategies can be used to motivate sales teams?
- Build trust with the people on your team.
- Ask your direct reports how they like to be managed.
- Understand your direct reports’ personal and professional goals.
- Make sure they’re covering the basics.
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Figure out where the issue lies.
- Let people pick their own rewards.
- Give great rewards.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.