Multi-Level Marketing – Online Training Course – Certificate in Multi-Level Marketing – Network Marketing Training
Multi-level marketing, also known as MLM, is a business marketing strategy that many companies use in order to encourage current agents to perform while at the same time growing the team by recruiting and training new agents. This tactic of marketing helps boost the company’s sales force not only from the sales of the primary agent, but also from the sales and profits of the agents they have recruited.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Multi-Level Marketing Course Aims
With our “Multi-Level Marketing” online training course, participants will discover the specifics of how multi-level marketing works and how to effectively source agents. For many companies, it can prove to be a valuable tool for not only building revenue, but also for building their marketing and networking circles.
Multi-Level Marketing Course Objectives
The objectives of this multi-level marketing online course are to:
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
What is Covered in this Multi-Level Marketing Course?
This online multi-level marketing course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: How Does Multi-Level Marketing Work
Module Three: Building a Contact List
Module Four: Recruiting New Agents (I)
Module Five: Recruiting New Agents (II)
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Training MLM Agents
|Module Seven: Sponsorship/Mentorship
Module Eight: Provide Marketing Presentation Training
Module Nine: Provide Social Media Training
Module Ten: Provide Training in Recruitment
Module Eleven: Provide Ethics Training
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is multi-level marketing?
Multi-level marketing (MLM) also called pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing, is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products and/or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce (also called participants, and variously known as “salespeople”, “distributors”, “consultants”, “promoters”, “independent business owners”, etc.) selling the company’s products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.