The Power of Networking (Internal) – Online Training Course – Certificate in Power of Networking within the Company
Networking has become a crucial part of the world today. Most people are aware of external networking and primarily focus on that. It is important to pay extra attention to internal networking, or networking within the company. To be truly effective, internal networking must be utilized throughout the company.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Networking within the Company Course Aims
With the power of networking (within the company) online training course, participants will learn how internal networking is changing the workforce. Through this eLearning course, participants will gain a new perspective networking, and what benefits can come from fully utilizing and making connections with internal networking.
Networking within the Company Course Objectives
The objectives of this power of networking (within the company) online course are to:
- Define networking
- Understand networking principles
- Use networking tools
- Avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to build relationships
- Manage time successfully
What is Covered in this Networking within the Company Course?
This online power of networking (within the company) course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Benefits of Networking at Work
Module Three: Networking Obstacles
Module Four: Networking Principles
Module Five: How to Build Networks
Module Six: Recognize Networking Opportunities
|Module Seven: Common Networking Mistakes
Module Eight: Develop Interpersonal Relationships
Module Nine: Online Networking Tools
Module Ten: Time Management
Module Eleven: Maintaining Relationships Over Time
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is networking & why is it so important?
‘It’s not what you know, it’s who you know…’
Whilst this statement doesn’t always ring true, there’s no doubt that networking and having contacts in your industry can be a great way to get ahead. Further, it’s never too late to start building out that little black book of professional contacts.
Not sure how to make the right contacts? Here’s a quick guide to help you get the most out of your professional networks:
Is this the first job formula? Socialite students lead the race for dream first role
So what is networking?
In business terms, networking is the process of speaking to professional contacts and sharing information with them.
Networking can be formal or informal, and can take many different forms, ranging from exchanging business cards with clients at corporate events, through to simply striking up a conversation with someone you overhear speaking about your industry at an event.
It’s an absolutely vital part of modern business and, what’s more, it’s probably nowhere near as hard as you think.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.