All In One Day Mandatory Training – 15 Online CPD Courses
Welcome to LearnPac Systems’ candidate mandatory training e-learning courses. These statutory and mandatory online CPD training courses were developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other relevant regulators.
All in one online mandatory training course overview
This online candidate mandatory training course package covers the main points relating to the CSTF learning outcomes and CQC recommendations. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Study method – Online, self-paced ( 4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualifications – Certificates of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
All In One Day Mandatory Training Description
What are the aims of these candidate mandatory e-learning courses?
The aims of these online candidate mandatory training courses are to:
- Provide awareness of relevant guidelines and legislation
- Support healthcare and social care staff to properly and efficiently deliver services in accordance with their responsibilities
- Help doctors, nursing and other health and social care staff to work in a safe manner
- Recommendations that are evidence based and up to date
“Each of the 15 mandatory training modules provides adequate detail as recommended by UK regulators”
What are the objectives of these statutory and mandatory online courses?
The objectives of this online candidate mandatory training course package are to:
- Provide essential online mandatory training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional online learning materials that can be used as quick references during the course and in practice
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in these online candidate mandatory training courses?
This mandatory e-learning package provides 15 essential CPD courses that are relevant in many healthcare and social care settings as follows:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH Regulations) Course
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness Course
- Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Course
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Course
- Safeguarding Children Course
- Information Governance (including Caldicott Principles & Data Protection) Course
- Conflict Resolution Course
- Complaints Handling Course
- Lone Working Awareness Course
- Safeguarding adults online course
- Health and safety online course
- Fire safety online course
- Infection prevention and control online course
- Manual handling online course
- Moving and handling online course
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework. This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide, clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online CSTF aligned online mandatory training for doctors was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Who is this all in one day mandatory training course for?
Who are these candidate mandatory training courses for?
LearnPac Systems’ mandatory e-Learning courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes :
- Agency workers
- Agency nurses
- Locum doctors
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Health and social care support workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Domiciliary carers
These mandatory and statutory courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for charities, nursing care home and residential home staff.
Access to a computerised device, e.g.,
- desktop computer
- tablet or smartphone
LearnPac Systems’ certificates can be used as evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) and towards QCF qualifications
Why choose Octrac Consultings’ online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing LearnPac Systems as your e-learning training provider, including:
- It is a National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- free blended learning environment for individuals and meeting UK compliance requirements
- An approved UK training centre
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
All In One Day Mandatory Training – 15 Online CPD Courses