All In One Mandatory Training – 24 CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses – CQC & Skills for Health CSTF Aligned
Welcome to LearnPac Systems’ online accredited mandatory training courses package. These e-learning mandatory & statutory training courses were developed to meet the official UK Skills for Health Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as well as other relevant UK regulators.
This mandatory and statutory training course package covers the main points relating to mandatory training. All courses are in line with CQC recommendations as well as the CSTF learning outcomes. The e-learning courses have additional online learning materials that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
What are the aims of these e-learning mandatory courses?
The aims of these mandatory training e-learning courses are:
- To provide an awareness of all relevant legislation and guidelines related to the mandatory training modules
- To give support to all social and healthcare staff, which will help them to work effectively and safely in order to deliver all services in accordance with their own roles and responsibilities.
- To help all nurses, doctors and other social care and healthcare staff to work in a professional and safe manner.
- To provide recommendations that are all evidence-based and relevant recommendations for best practice
*Each of the 24 online mandatory training modules provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the CQC).
Objectives of this e-learning mandatory and statutory training courses
The objectives of these online mandatory training courses are to:
- To provide fundamental e-learning mandatory training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- Provide further training resources that can be used as quick reminders during the training and in practice afterward
- A frequently updated end of course assessment that will generate a FREE CPD certificate.
- A FREE blended learning environment (BLE) for both organisations and individuals.
What is covered in this mandatory training package?
LearnPac Systems’ 24 online mandatory e-learning courses provide essential training that is relevant in most social care and health-care settings as follows:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness
- Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Conflict Resolution
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Complaints Handling
- Lone Working Awareness
- Information Governance
- Caldicott Principles
- Record Keeping
- Mental Capacity & DoLs Course
- Person-centered Care Course
- Safe Handling of Medicines Course
- Mental Health Act Course
- Safeguarding adults online course
- Health and safety online course
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Fire safety online course
- Infection prevention and control online level 1 & 2
- Manual handling online course
- Moving and handling online course
All in One Online Mandatory Training Courses – 24 CPD Courses – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned E-Learning Courses
Who is this course for?
- Agency workers
- Agency nurses
- Locum doctors
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Health and social care support workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Domiciliary carers
This online CSTF aligned online mandatory training for doctors was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
LearnPac Systems’ mandatory training e-learning package should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff, as well as allied health professionals (AHPs). This includes voluntary and unpaid staff working in NHS, as well as locum doctors, private hospital workers, locum allied health professionals, healthcare assistants and agency nurses. These Mandatory training online courses are also available for all health and social care support workers, including residential home staff, nursing and charities.
Access to a computerised device, e.g.,
- desktop computer
- tablet or smartphone
Certificates can be used as evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) for doctors, nurses and other health and social care professionals
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ mandatory training e-learning courses?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems as your e-learning provider include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e-learning
- FREE CPD certificate printed on completion of an e-learning course
- Over 100 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessments
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on the
latest guidance and best practice