Performance Management – Online Training Course – Certificate in Performance Management – E-Learning Course
Performance management is making sure the employee and the organisation are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organisation itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee-manager relationship. The key to keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is performance management.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
When changes occur performance management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic. It helps the organization and employee have a stream-lined relationship which improves communication and interactions between the two groups. It will help close any gaps that exist in an employee’s skill-set and make them a more valuable employee through feedback and coaching.
The objectives of this performance management online course are to:
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
What’s covered in this course?
This online performance management course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Basics (I)
Module Three: The Basics (II)
Module Four: Goal Setting
Module Five: Establishing Performance Goals
Module Six: 360 Degree Feedback
|Module Seven: Competency Assessments
Module Eight: Kolb”s Learning Cycle
Module Nine: Motivation
Module Ten: The Performance Journal
Module Eleven: Creating a Performance Plan
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is performance management?
“Performance management includes activities which ensure that goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.