In Person Sales Training Course & Certification
In the age of online shopping and technology, in-person sales can easily be ignored. Do not overlook the importance of personal contact. You never know when or where you will meet your next customer, and it is important to make a good impression. Everyone who is interested in sales must be confident in the art of in-person sales.
Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
What’s covered in this In Person Sales course?
This In Person Sales online training course covers the following modules:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: In-Person Sales
Module Three: Examples of In-Person Sales
Module Four: Sales Funnel
Module Five: Prepare
Module Six: Presentation
|Module Seven: Engage
Module Eight: Commitment
Module Nine: Sale
Module Ten: Loyalty
Module Eleven: Expand
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
In Person Sales Course Aims
With our In-Person Sales online training course, learners will discover the specifics of what it means to become an effective salesperson and steps to success. They will learn how to connect with customers and move them through the sales process.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.