Personal Branding – Online Training Course & Certification – Learn How to Build an Awesome Personal Brand
Personal branding is identifying your assets, characteristics, strengths, and skills as an individual. Understanding personal branding will provide advantages in your personal and professional lives. Branding is a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you. It is important to be aware of how you are viewed.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Personal Branding Course Aims
With our comprehensive personal branding e-learning course, participants will be able to share their vision and passions with others in your company. Utilise this knowledge through social media to define and influence how others see you. You are your brand so protect it. Live it.
Personal Branding Course Objectives
The objectives of this personal branding online course are to:
- Define your own image.
- Control your own image.
- Understand how to sharpen your brand.
- Use social media appropriately.
- Manage your brand in a crisis.
- Develop a professional appearance.
What is Covered in this Personal Branding Course?
This online personal branding course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining Yourself (I)
Module Three: Defining Yourself (II)
Module Four: Controlling and Developing Your Image
Module Five: Personal and Professional Influences
Module Six: Sharpening Your Brand
|Module Seven: Appearance Matters
Module Eight: Social Media (I)
Module Nine: Social Media (II)
Module Ten: Brand Management During a Crisis
Module Eleven: Branding Personality Traits
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is personal branding?
Personal branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands. While previous self-help management techniques were about self-improvement, the personal-branding concept suggests instead that success comes from self-packaging. The term is thought to have been first used and discussed in a 1997 article by Tom Peters.
Personal branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organization. Personal branding often involves the application of one’s name to various products. For example, the celebrity real-estate mogul turned President of the United States, Donald Trump uses his last name extensively on his buildings and on the products he endorses (e.g. Trump Tower). Marketers McNally and Speak define the personal brand in this way:
“Your brand is a perception or emotion, maintained by somebody other than you, that describes the total experience of having a relationship with you.”
The relationship between brands and consumers needs to be constantly made and remade, and this continuous process creates a demonstration of the ambivalence in brand cultures. This same logic follows for personal brands- there is a constant desire for a reinforcement of the self-brand.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.