Work-Life Balance – Online Training Course – Health & Well-being – Work Life Balance Benefits & Legislation
Having a balance between work and home life can be a challenge. With this challenge come great rewards when it is done successfully. By balancing a career with home life, it will provide benefits in each environment. You will become healthier, mentally and physically, and you will be able to produce more career-wise.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Work-Life Balance Course Aims
With a work-life balance you will be managing your time better. Better time management will benefit all aspects of life. You will be working less and producing more. This work-life balance e-learning course will show how to focus on the important things, set accurate and achievable goals, and communicate better with your peers at work and your family at home.
Work-Life Balance Course Objectives
The objectives of this work-life balance online course are to:
- Explain the benefits of work life balance.
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve time management and goal setting.
- Use the most effective work methods for you.
- Create a balance at work and at home.
- Manage stress.
What’s Covered in this Work-Life Balance Course?
This online work-life balance course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Benefits of a Healthy Balance
Module Three: Signs of an Imbalance
Module Four: Employer Resources
Module Five: Tips in Time Management
Module Six: Goal Setting
|Module Seven: Optional Ways to Work
Module Eight: At Work
Module Nine: At Home
Module Ten: Stress Management
Module Eleven: Working in a Home Office
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Work-Life Balance?
Work–life balance is a concept including the proper prioritization between work and lifestyle. The work–leisure dichotomy was invented in the mid-1800s.
The pressure of an increasingly demanding work culture is perhaps the biggest and most pressing challenge to the mental health of the general population.
The cumulative effect of increased working hours is having an important effect on the lifestyle of a huge number of people, which is likely to prove damaging to their mental well-being.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.