We develop the workforce to be prepared and to be comfortable with CQC visits all the time. CQC visits bring a lot of anxieties to staff and managers.
We work with organisations to establish culture of understanding and embracing CQC visits as an opportunity to showcase their good work and to learn from their recommendations. Our vast experience of working in different clinical areas and our experience of CQC visits gives us a solid base to provide solutions. We link the CQC’s Key Lines of Enquiry with healthcare workers’ practice so that they are able to meet CQC regulations on their day to day practice.
We work with organisations on consultancy basis to develop practical understanding and put systems in place based on the following CQC domains in order to get good CQC ratings;
- Safety – Nurses responsibility of safeguarding, infection control, medicines management and safety and suitability of equipment.
- Responsiveness – The services are organised so people’s needs are met.
- Effectiveness – that people’s care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, promotes a good quality of life and is based on the best available evidence.
- Caring –The people who use your service will be treated with compassion, kindness, dignity, and respect
- Well led – The leadership, management and governance of the organisation assures the delivery of high-quality care for patients, supports learning and innovation and promotes an open and fair culture.