Mental Health and Mandatory Courses Provider
Octrac Consulting is a leading Mental Health and Mandatory Courses Provider in the UK. We help you to identify the skills you need to set life goals which can enhance your employability prospects, mental health, raise your confidence, and lead to a more fulfilling, higher quality life.
Based in the heart of London, Octrac Consulting was established to help Employers set up systems in place at work. It is never too late to learn new skills and develop yourself. Mental health has also become a national problem and all organisations need to understand what it is, legal issues surrounding it and their responsibilities towards their employees’ mental health well being.Learn More
Tutors & Instructors
Our team of in-house and external tutors and instructors work closely with our technical team. This interaction also helps to develop meaningful and interactive online courses. Therefore, as a mental health and mandatory courses Provider, our clients can thus benefit from inter-disciplinary skill sets that would otherwise be difficult to find elsewhere.Learn More
Invest in yourself
This is a short mental health course for yourself and others in the workplace.
Introduction to Mental Health
Mental Health has also stormed to the top of many organisations’ agendas, as Senior Management realise the vital economic importance of good mental health in the workplace.
One in four adults has been diagnosed with a form of mental illness at some stage during their lifetime (Source: Annual Health Survey). This impacts not only on the individual but has wider implications for their work colleagues, family and the wider society, reducing productivity and putting a strain on relationships.
Research shows happy employees are 12% more productive. You can also reap the savings from reduced presenteeism, which is costing you a fortune, and absenteeism (Mind).
Our online mental health awareness course will help you, your colleagues and staff to:
- recognize the causes, signs and symptoms of mental illness
- manage mental illness more effectively, delivering strategies of best practice to help cope and resolve poor mental health
- make small adjustments in order to encourage tolerance and understanding within your organisation
- reduce the costs of poor mental health to the individual as well as the organisation.
- raise your profile as a mindful employer with well-being interventions
- Reduce poor mental health within your organisation and you will have a happier more productive workforce.
- Research shows happy employees are 12% more productive.
- You can also reap the savings from reduced presenteeism, which is costing you a fortune, and absenteeism (Mind).
Timings vary and are dependant on the individual. However, the average time taken is under 20 minutes, which includes a Quiz and a recorded Test. Successful users will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Course completion.
Our course is designed with everyone in mind, not just for yourself and your managers. We believe that by educating and raising awareness of workplace mental health, we can also help you reduce the costs of poor mental health affecting your Organisation. The heavy costs associated with presenteeism and absenteeism can be reduced and you will have a happier healthier workforce!
No, but there are significant advantages:
- Consistent training
- Thousands can be trained at a time
- Database records understanding
- No out of office expenses
- No non-attendees
- Completed at a time to suit each individual
- Refresher training at any time
- Very good value for money
We’re an authorised reseller under the Octrac Consulting (centre number 11177).