Communication Strategies – Online Training Course – Certificate in Communication Strategies – Short E-Learning Course
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Communication Strategies Course Aims
The communication strategies eLearning course will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organisation and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
Communication Strategies Course Objectives
The objectives of this communication strategies online course are to:
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages
What is Covered in this Communication Strategies Course?
This communication strategies e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Big Picture
Module Three: Understanding Communication Barriers
Module Four: Paraverbal Communication Skills
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication
Module Six: Speaking Like a STAR
|Module Seven: Listening Skills
Module Eight: Asking Good Questions
Module Nine: Appreciative Inquiry
Module Ten: Mastering the Art of Conversation
Module Eleven: Advanced Communication Skills
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What are Communication Strategies?
“Communication strategies can be verbal, nonverbal, or visual. … Nonverbal communication strategies consist of mostly visual cues, such as body language, facial expressions, physical distance between communicators, or the tone of your voice. These cues are typically not intended”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.