Developing Corporate Behaviour – Online Training Course – Professional Standards & Corporate Code of Conduct
With this online corporate behaviour training course, participants will be able to develop a business environment that reflects a positive set of values and ethics. Aligning these characteristics with the standards of conduct is what makes a business stand out and be a leader in the business world.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Developing Corporate Behaviour Course Aims
Through our developing corporate behaviour e-learning course, participants should see improved team building, better communication, and trust. By realizing the benefits of corporate behaviour and developing a successful plan, participants should see a reduction in incidents and an increase in team work and loyalty.
Developing Corporate Behaviour Course Objectives
The objectives of this developing corporate behaviour online course are to:
- Understand what behavior is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behavior
- Know what type of behaviors you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviors
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviors
What is Covered in this Developing Corporate Behaviour Course?
This online developing corporate behaviour course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Science of Behavior
Module Three: Benefits of Corporate Behavior
Module Four: Most Common Categories of Corporate Behavior
Module Five: Managerial Structure
Module Six: Company Values and Ethics
|Module Seven: Employee Accountability
Module Eight: Workplace Incidents
Module Nine: Designing and Implementing
Module Ten: Corporate Team Behavior
Module Eleven: Auditing Corporate Behavior
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is Corporate Behaviour?
“Corporate behaviour relates to the actions of a company or group who are acting as a single body. It defines the company’s ethical strategies and describes the image of the company”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials availabie
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.