High Performance Teams (Non-remote Workers) – Online Training Course – Ways To Build A High-Performance Team
High performance teams (non-remote workers) are organisations, teams or groups working inside an office environment that are focused on achieving the same goals.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
High Performance Teams Inside the Company Course Aims
With our high performance teams (non-remote workers) e-learning course, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills while working in an office. By knowing and managing the way people interact in an office setting, you will be positioning your high performance teams for great success!
High Performance Teams Inside the Company Course Objectives
The objectives of this high performance teams (non-remote workers) online course are to:
- Understand the benefits of high performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Adequately praise team members
What’s covered in this course?
This online high performance teams (non-remote workers) course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Benefits of High Performance Teams
Module Three: Challenges of High Performance Teams
Module Four: How to Build and Lead High Performance Teams
Module Five: Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Module Six: Roles of an Effective Team Leader
|Module Seven: Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (I)
Module Eight: Traits of Great Leaders Leading High Performance Teams (II)
Module Nine: Ideas for Motivating High Performance Teams
Module Ten: Steps to Retaining High Performers
Module Eleven: Augmenting Team Performance
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is a high performance team?
“High-performance teams (HPTs) is a concept within organization development referring to teams, organizations, or virtual groups that are highly focused on their goals and that achieve superior business results”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.