Sales Fundamentals – Online Training Course – Certificate in Sales Fundamentals – Sales Training Courses
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete – something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Sales Fundamentals Course Aims
This sales fundamentals online course will give participants a basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale. You will become more confident, handle objections, and learning how to be a great closer.
Sales Fundamentals Course Objectives
The objectives of this sales fundamentals online course are to:
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
What is Covered in this Sales Fundamentals Course?
This online sales fundamentals course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding the Talk
Module Three: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
Module Four: Creative Openings
Module Five: Making Your Pitch
Module Six: Handling Objections
|Module Seven: Sealing the Deal
Module Eight: Following Up
Module Nine: Setting Goals
Module Ten: Managing Your Data
Module Eleven: Using a Prospect Board
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why are sales fundamentals important?
What do the successful sales initiatives of multi-billion dollar enterprises, early-stage start-ups, tech and healthcare companies all have in common?
Every time, the success of the sales effort often comes down to the consistent execution of the fundamentals.
This shouldn’t be surprising. In baseball, especially the playoffs, experts often note how key games come down to things as simple as catching and throwing the ball. Or running the bases. Fundamentals that are easy to overlook yet can make or break your success.
It’s no different in sales. There are no shortcuts, and the fundamentals that will drive success can just as easily be forgotten, or ignored, or brushed aside when things get particularly busy.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.