Talent Management – Online Training Course – Certificate in Talent Management – Effective Techniques & Models
Talent management is an investment. Every company wants to have the best and brightest employees, and with talent management, that can be achieved. The item that usually accounts for the highest cost for a company is its workforce. With a company’s workforce being the highest cost to it, does it not make sense to invest in it? With talent management, you are developing a more skilled workforce and attracting a higher caliber of new employees.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Talent Management Course Aims
We all know that training and retraining costs money and effective talent management can reduce these costs. Recruiting the correct people, and keeping a talented workforce is a priority in today’s business environment. Having a talented group of employees has always been a key to success; it will translate into cost savings and higher productivity. Talent management is the investment that will pay dividends over the course of its use.
Talent Management Course Objectives
The objectives of this talent management online course are to:
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
What is Covered in this Talent Management Course?
This online talent management course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining Talent
Module Three: Understanding Talent Management
Module Four: Performance Management
Module Five: Talent Reviews
Module Six: Succession & Career Planning
|Module Seven: Engagement
Module Eight: Competency Assessments
Module Nine: Coaching, Training & Development
Module Ten: Do’s and Don’ts
Module Eleven: Employee Retention
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is talent management?
Talent management refers to the anticipation of required human capital for an organization and the planning to meet those needs. The field increased in popularity after McKinsey’s 1997 research and the 2001 book on The War for Talent.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how the Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.